HERE FOR YOU
Helping You Serve Your Clients
Helping clients achieve their philanthropic goals is both a privilege and a challenge. The tax code is in constant flux, and giving options can vary widely in cost and flexibility. The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro is an unparalleled resource for tools and information specifically designed for attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agents, and other professionals whose job it is to serve donors to charities.
The team at The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro has earned a reputation for outstanding service. We consider you our valued partners and want to give you what you need to guide your clients through the decision-making process as you help them craft their charitable giving plans.
Here are just a few of the many ways we can help you:
- Provide easy steps to assist a client in establishing a fund at The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
- Support your client meetings by offering charitable giving expertise and ideas for structuring philanthropy plans
- "Run the numbers” for charitable gift planning scenarios to help you evaluate tax deductions and annual cash flow projections, including charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts
- Suggest bequest language for helping a client leave an estate gift to a Foundation fund
- Assist you with transferring a client's private foundation assets to a Foundation fund, or assist you with establishing a Foundation fund alongside a client's private foundation to maximize tax benefits and grant making effectiveness
- Offer recommendations and sample language for drafting a charitable IRS rollover letter
To Your Clients
We understand that your relationships with your clients are your top priority. The key word is "relationship." We are committed to helping you build, maintain, and deepen your connections with your clients as their "go to" advisors for wealth management, accounting, and estate planning across generations. We will never create obstacles between you and your clients; rather, we are here to assist you behind the scenes or in whatever capacity makes the most sense for you to deliver value to the individuals, families, and business you serve.
To Your Responsibility
In today's social impact culture, philanthropic planning isn't just a nice to have. It's a must have. To fulfill your obligations to serve your clients, you need to know the full range of everything the laws and regulations offer in establishing tax-savvy charitable giving vehicles that meet your clients' goals. Our experts are here to help you! Philanthropy conducted through a community foundation meets the high standards of today's best practices for achieving tax effective social impact objectives.
As Your Partner
We would be pleased and honored to work with you. Whether you're establishing a donor-advised fund for a private foundation client, or setting up a family foundation fund from scratch, or assisting a C-level executive with corporate giving strategies, we would love to be your partner.
The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro is committed to keeping our advisor community up-to-date with trends you need to know as you serve your charitable clients.
We're pleased to offer resources to help you begin the process of developing a philanthropic plan for a client. Most of all, we encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss how we can serve you.